The Church of the Holy Virgin Mary
Built together with the convent of Mariavite Sisters in 1859 - 1862. The Neo-Gothic, one-nave interior without separate presbytery is covered with a panelled ceiling decorated with wooden rosettes. The walls are covered with Secession paintings of flowery motifs. The former convent church has now become the academic church. Pictures of famous painters are to be found here, for instance: the picture of Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary by Rafał Hadziewicz; also paintings by January Suchodolski and Piotr Le Brin. On the wooden choir gallery there is a pipe organ dating from 1935. Under the choir gallery there are two sandstone stoups with Baroque features.