St. Andrew and St. Barbara's Church
17th century for the novitiate of the Jasna Góra Monastery. The location of the Church was probably determined by the presence of the spring in which, according to the legend, the profaned picture of the Black Madonna, stolen from the Jasna Góra Monastery, was washed in 1430. At the end of the 19th century the church became a parish church. The church itself was built in Baroque style with some traces of Gothic, originally with one nave, later extended by two side aisles into chapels. The tower is crowned with a Baroque dome. Behind the church there is St. Barbara's Chapel with the spring.